NEW Custom Level Hack | SM64 : The Honorable Levels 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

04: Mario Cheer 
I've decided to make a hack showcasing some of what I think are the best custom Levels of SM64, In order to have a chance of having your level listed, send me a file on Skype (Username is brandonleeritchie.2), of the Obj file of your custom level, then if I think its good, then you'll be selected to have your custom level selected into the hack. Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 02:33 PM by ThunderAliG.)
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

Actually a very nice concept. Why dont you extract levels from star road or last impact?
Lorem Ipsum.

(08-10-2016, 02:52 PM)RobiNERD Wrote: Actually a very nice concept. Why dont you extract levels from star road or last impact?

It would probably be difficult to have levels from the last impact because some of the levels in that hack has custom powerups, which would be hard to add in my new hack I'm planning on making, but adding music from that hack might not be a bad idea though.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 03:04 PM by ThunderAliG.)
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

(08-10-2016, 02:28 PM)ThunderAliG Wrote: I've decided to make a hack showcasing some of what I think are the best custom Levels of SM64, In order to have a chance of having your level listed, send me a file on Skype (Username is brandonleeritchie.2), of the Obj file of your custom level, then if I think its good, then you'll be selected to have your custom level selected into the hack.  Wink

Would you also take scrapped levels? I have a Ice Level left over, I wont use it tho because i think its too big.
I would be happy if its still gets some use beause it actually was a lot of work Big Grin.
One problem would be the non existing collision map tho.

Spoiler: Screenshots
[Image: 86e6fb2c77.jpg]
[Image: 1afcc23e0b.jpg]
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

12: Question 
(08-10-2016, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 02:28 PM)ThunderAliG Wrote:
I've decided to make a hack showcasing some of what I think are the best custom Levels of SM64, In order to have a chance of having your level listed, send me a file on Skype (Username is brandonleeritchie.2), of the Obj file of your custom level, then if I think its good, then you'll be selected to have your custom level selected into the hack.  Wink

Would you also take scrapped levels? I have a Ice Level left over, I wont use it tho because i think its too big.
I would be happy if its still gets some use beause it actually was a lot of work Big Grin.

Do you have the obj pls I want to check it out PM me ok

(08-10-2016, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 02:28 PM)ThunderAliG Wrote:
I've decided to make a hack showcasing some of what I think are the best custom Levels of SM64, In order to have a chance of having your level listed, send me a file on Skype (Username is brandonleeritchie.2), of the Obj file of your custom level, then if I think its good, then you'll be selected to have your custom level selected into the hack.  Wink

Could you send me this on Skype? I want to see how it would play. My Skype is brandonleeritchie.2
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 05:50 PM by ThunderAliG.)
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

I'm also looking for a title for the rom hack saying

Super Mario 64
The Honorable Levels
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

• Do not create a thread without any content to introduce in the opening post.

Giving you the quota of a week to show some content unless there's no point of making a thread.
Gone for a while.

When I tried to make a hub for the game this happened (Also I didn't make this hub, I used someone elses because I thought it was impressive):
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 05:12 PM by ThunderAliG.)

Attached Files        
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

Have you ticked the box in options saying somethinglike export all trinagles or smething like that in sketchup

NEW Custom Level Hack | SM64 : The Honorable Levels 1 2 3 »