SM64: Bowsers Castle « 1 2 3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(18-10-2016, 09:17 PM)Gabby Smith Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote:
If it's a bad star then why does Mario want to collect it?

Because it has the negative energy that Mario needs to defeat Bowser in his new powerful state?

hes not powerful.... you beat him in sm64 and now you want to defeat him for good in this game, thats why you are at his castle. they are just this color so they fit bowser more.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

New Power Meter

If you want this too look some kind of good you have to enable "force alpha transitions" in your emu's video settings.

[Image: giphy.gif]
From low to full live

This may NOT be the final version, but it shows the idea i have idea

If you have any ideas on how to make it better or how i can recuce the size of the Power Meter (I want it to be half as big, i think it would look better then) just leave a reply or PM me.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2016, 06:22 PM by 8_BitKing.)

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

This looks nice but I think it would make sense if it was the other way round but thats just me
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2016, 10:14 PM by Cyborg.)

(28-10-2016, 10:09 PM)supermariosan100 Wrote: Really nice.
I think your level design and textures look amazing. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Big Grin

(28-10-2016, 09:11 PM)Cyborg Wrote:
This looks nice but I think it would make sense if it was the other way round but thats just me

In this gif Mario is recovering life, so he starts with low health and ends up with full health.
I just choose this animation because it shows every sprite.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2016, 10:30 PM by 8_BitKing.)

Power Meter Update

I polished up the frames and added boxes to indicate the actual health mario has.

[Image: source.gif]

Remember this only looks good if you enable "force alpha blending" (or smth like that) in emu video settings.

05: Mario Angry 
With the release of Quad64 i started working on this again, level 2 is close to beeing finished, also some secrets and the second hub Area.
Maybe there will be some screenshots next week, its a really sick level.

made a preview of the second level, looks small but there is a lo to explore cause 3D space is cool, even tho its really hard to understand.......

https://youtu.be/i6uG4cx7mUo

Holy crap you've gotten A LOT better than before, it's great to see lot's of great sm64 hacks active once again.
Gone for a while.

SM64: Bowsers Castle « 1 2 3