SM64: Bowsers Castle « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(11-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: If it's a bad star then why does Mario want to collect it?

well.. might have to work on my formulation. The Star has same Star Power but it belongs to Bowser, to indicate that it has a dark Color.

(11-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Cyborg Wrote:
Maybe add some angry eyes if you can to make it look like a bad star

The second eye is not mirrored ingame, so its not really possible to create angry eyes which look great together.

(Heres the Star texture)
Spoiler :
Normal:

With Angry eyes:

If it's not mirrored it just looks bad.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 05:32 PM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Maybe have the eyelids cover up the top half of the eye.

(11-10-2016, 08:14 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Maybe have the eyelids cover up the top half of the eye.

tried that, but the star looks scared then.. At least the way I would do it.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 08:33 AM by 8_BitKing.)

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Well try this

[Image: Wh61ylG.png]

04: Mario Cheer 
(12-10-2016, 11:56 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Well try this

[Image: Wh61ylG.png]

Thats really funny because it depends form where you look.
From below the star it looks sad:

[Image: ac5b9e0efd.jpg]

And from above angry:

[Image: 537430646d.jpg]

(Also made it a bit brighter, else you couldnt see it)
Anyways i think I'll leave it like that now, its not like you can really see the eyes and that dark background anyways.
(thx for the texture btw)

HUD / File Select Screen

File Select:
[Image: e970a14bf9.jpg]

HUD:
[Image: 1e4d365190.jpg]
[Image: be3a6ea95e.jpg]

Not bad. Maybe make Mario's mustache shorter, stop the text from blending into each other, choose a darker color for the file select and make the marios bigger on the file select too.

This is one AWESOME hack! Keep up the good work!
A SM64 Hacking Weeb

maybe you should change the mesh or layout or whatever to make the second eye mirror

(11-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: If it's a bad star then why does Mario want to collect it?

Because it has the negative energy that Mario needs to defeat Bowser in his new powerful state?

SM64: Bowsers Castle « 1 2 3 »