Mario's Unusual Adventure 64 « 1 2
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

04: Mario Cheer 
SmileHey guys! Sorry for not posting any sort of images or updates to this hack. I have not been working on it for the past few months now (which I really regret). I probably will be remaking most of the game considering that the HUB world looks very flat and boring. I may be remaking the 1st stage that I created due to it being to small and I can only fit about 5 stars approximately without having to cram in stars. This leads to stupid star missions like jumping off the cliff to grab a star and a tree tower to stars. I do not want these bad quality star missions in my hack thank you very much Tongue But in the works I have a candy/cake stage with some interesting and unique platforming ideas, I seriously can't wait to get back to this project again! If you were wondering when this hack will come out, then I really cannot answer your question. It may take another few months up to a year (this will happen if I actually work on it every day or 2). But at worst maybe 2 - 3 years, hopefully not though since I really want to release my first hack and I hope for it to be a good one.

If I don't procrastinate hardcore, I will be able to post some pictures of the remade HUB and candy stage! Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017, 10:06 PM by SM64Hacker323. Edit Reason: I felt like it :P )
Smile Exploring the world of hacking my project: Mario's Unusual Adventure 64 Cool

Okay quick thing to say, I will soon be posting previews and screenshots of the new HUB and the 2 new levels in the works. Another thing is that I have actually created a plot, take a quick read if you want.

After Mario saved the princess they had a lovely 3 years together. Bowser, (King Koopa) was obviously upset about this and tried to kidnap Princess Peach once again.
He then created a gigantic island in the sky full of more challenges for Mario. Next, he jumped down off his island to find where Mario & his "princess" was. Bowser soon found out that they were walking around the castle grounds, he swooped down to grab Peach but whilst doing that he Knocked both of them out. Accidentally, he grabbed both of them! He now had Mario & the Princess in his own hands. He chose to drop Mario at a random place on the island and he took the princess to his secret lair...

Will Mario save the day? Or will Mario fall out of the island to his doom? Find out in this brand new adventure... Mario's Unusual Adventure 64!

I am quite happy with my work here but it could do some more work, it obviously is quite random. Right from when I created this rom hack I knew that I would create a completely out of the ordinary plot. I would like to create a late 1990s style advertisement for this rom hack but I am not sure if I will get around to doing that. But if I do, I will link it on here so you guys can take a look Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2017, 06:19 AM by SM64Hacker323. Edit Reason: I wanted to change a sentence )
Smile Exploring the world of hacking my project: Mario's Unusual Adventure 64 Cool

Sorry for you guys to hear this, but I am going to be putting this hack on a hiatus until I get some help with it. I am not trying to force people to help me. I just need someone with decent SM64 hacking experience so we can both succeed in making a hack for release by 2018. I am also probably going to get a fresh rom due to this one being full of crap which has no purpose. If you are interested in helping me with this project please let me know by PMing me on this site or by Youtube PMs aswell.

Mario's Unusual Adventure 64 « 1 2