Super Mario 64 The Tale of Two « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

New update, course 1 has gone through some heavy changes and added some new things, and with some more detail.

The hud is now custom, coin hud is changed to a musical note. I also changed the water texture. I'm going to have to improve the hud's quality again.

08: Koopa 
I really like how course 1 looks like now. Neat detailed HUD btw. Not sure what the level now reminds me of, but I were to guess, course 1 resembles some kind of an island  Undecided ?
If the midi to m64 tool is done, I might give it a try and see if it sounds better than my m64s.

I think it's a village.
This is my signature

Thanks mosky, @Mosky, Poudlink, it's like a temple/ruin village I guess.

Update for world 2, Arwel's Village, I think I'm satisfied with this layout. I might change some things around though. Still being worked on, so I'm definitely going to add more.

[Image: A5McoLb.png]

[Image: HTYuJwj.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 01:55 AM by Lukitu88.)

Looks nice. It reminds me of the Dragon Forest hub and Greenwood Village from Diddy Kong Racing.
If the midi to m64 tool is done, I might give it a try and see if it sounds better than my m64s.

@Mosky thanks, I guess I could see Diddy Kong Racing vibes from this, but I've never seen the Dragon Forest hub. I've already updated the textures for a better look, I'm going to start ripping textures from gamecube games to further improve my models.

The Dragon Forest hub in Diddy Kong Racing has mainly villages for each track which is cool. Gamecube textures in SM64 would be nice to see for updated looks of this level. It's gonna be great.

Oh, that hub, I guess it's been a long time since I played Diddy Kong Racing lol.

Yeah lol. I still remember everything from there since I still play it sometimes in PJ64.

Super Mario 64 The Tale of Two « 1 2 3 4 5 »