what software is best for editing music?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

12: Question 
I want to edit the in-game music and I'd like to know which music software is best to use. I've herd anvil studio is good but I wanted to hear some recommendations from the community.
[Image: stock-photo--d-render-of-virtual-model-e...225523.jpg] epic

I apuld suggest nvil studio if youre going to amke some music for the game

Personally I like FL Studio the most (just get some cracked version somewhere)
but you should use anvil studio to export the midis properly, because anvil makes the cleanest midis.

so I just use FL studio to compose with, and then open the midi and convert it again for a clean midi.

I'd say what jesse said. Just an heads up, use the help thread next time
Lorem Ipsum.

There's also Musescore and TuxGuitar, both are free and have decent sound.

(05-12-2016, 04:07 PM)Jesse Wrote: Personally I like FL Studio the most (just get some cracked version somewhere)
but you should use anvil studio to export the midis properly, because anvil makes the cleanest midis.

so I just use FL studio to compose with, and then open the midi and convert it again for a clean midi.

Be wary FL Studio botches pitch shifts on export I don't recommend it if you're trying to write something that is more than note values.

I also recommend, if you're doing the (everybody is so yes) music XML to m64 converter business that you watch notes that cross 4 beat measures. The XML to m64 converter by Skellux doesn't understand ties so they get cut off. It cuts the BPM in half and halves note values so sometimes this isn't a problem, but not always.

what software is best for editing music?