MISC: Folder icons to keep your hacking tools organized!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

04: Mario Cheer 
Hey there, I was bored so I decided to make some folder icons, so that I could recognize everything faster.
I thought it would be a good idea to share them here with you as it could increase your productivity!

The icons are in all sizes up to 256x256, so they look good even with 'very large' icons.
Here's a preview (My monitor is not very hi-res, they are not shown full-res in this pic):

[Image: i3iE2tU.jpg]

So far, there are icons for:
​-DesMuMe
-HxD
-SM64 Editor
-A "levels" folder
-A "machinimas" folder
-A "Models" folder
-A "Music" folder
-N64Rip
-PPF-O-Matic
-Project64
-RGB Editor
-A "ROMS" folder
-SketchUp
-SM64 Model Importer
-SM64 Tweaker
-TextManager
(TextWrangler does not have an icon)
​-A "Textures" folder
-ToadsTool64

​If there are any more icons you would like me to add, or if you'd like to have the .png of the icons (they're .ico), tell me! I'm open to criticism too. Smile

​Download them here. (Mediafire)

​Merry Christmas to you all!

(Yes I know, the PJ64 icon is broken in my screenshot, it's buggy on my computer. Let me know if it's the same on yours.)
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2016, 05:49 PM by Biobak Underscore.)
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

You know what, that's actually nice. I love to glam my daily things up a bit, so these will be useful. Thanks!

i like how the pj64 one looks like absolute garbage. really highlights how awful the original logo/color scheme was. Though I personally wouldn't use 'm (most of my folders are in "details" mode), the others look great.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2016, 11:03 PM by mzxrules.)

(28-12-2016, 11:01 PM)mzxrules Wrote: i like how the pj64 one looks like absolute garbage. really highlights how awful the original logo/color scheme was. Though I personally wouldn't use 'm (most of my folders are in "details" mode), the others look great.

Yep, the software is great but the logo is crap. It looks like it has been done in 5 seconds in paint, like they chose two random colors and typed pj64 in comic sans.
If you have any idea to improved please tell Smile

(29-12-2016, 11:43 AM)Biobak Underscore Wrote:
(28-12-2016, 11:01 PM)mzxrules Wrote:
i like how the pj64 one looks like absolute garbage. really highlights how awful the original logo/color scheme was. Though I personally wouldn't use 'm (most of my folders are in "details" mode), the others look great.

Yep, the software is great but the logo is crap. It looks like it has been done in 5 seconds in paint, like they chose two random colors and typed pj64 in comic sans.
If you have any idea to improved please tell Smile

Well most people use a mix of 2.0-and 1.6, so just go ahead and use the 2.0 logo.

Haha that's an amazing idea, biobak.
Gone for a while.

(31-12-2016, 12:07 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Haha that's an amazing idea, biobak.

Thanks! Big Grin

MISC: Folder icons to keep your hacking tools organized!