Mushroom Studio « 1 2 3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(27-02-2017, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: I dont have a clue why, but i cant start the programm, i double click it the hourglass mouse appears for 1 sec and then nothing happens. This also applies to the new version of the area importer from Pilzinsel.

Right click the exe, click properties, and see if there is an 'unblock' button.

(06-03-2017, 12:40 AM)Sparsite Wrote:
(27-02-2017, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote:
I dont have a clue why, but i cant start the programm, i double click it the hourglass mouse appears for 1 sec and then nothing happens. This also applies to the new version of the area importer from Pilzinsel.

thx that actually worked, maybe @Fendoroid should add this to the main post

Well i just tried opening a rom and when i click on the rom i want to open (i tested it with a fresh rom and a project of mine) and then it died
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017, 06:25 PM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

(06-03-2017, 05:54 PM)8_BitKing Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 12:40 AM)Sparsite Wrote:
(27-02-2017, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote:
I dont have a clue why, but i cant start the programm, i double click it the hourglass mouse appears for 1 sec and then nothing happens. This also applies to the new version of the area importer from Pilzinsel.

thx that actually worked, maybe @Fendoroid should add this to the main post

Well i just tried opening a rom and when i click on the rom i want to open (i tested it with a fresh rom and a project of mine) and then it died

Did you use a vanilla rom or a modded one? Because at the moment only vanilla (e.g. 8 MB ROM, not modified) works. And the ROM should be of a format that n64split could accept (z64 or v64)

Mushroom Studio « 1 2 3