Mushroom Studio « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I made a video. Enjoy!

Senza titolo = you are italian.

Looks really nice. Looking forward for release! (Mica funzionano i ROM già espansi?)
Lorem Ipsum.

Lol yes, I'm definitely Italian.

I've not tested expanded ROMs, but they may work for editing 0x24 objects in original levels without any adaptation.

Cool. Really looking forward for this!
Lorem Ipsum.

New video + release date :3

Download Mushroom Studio 0.1.0 here!

Important: In order to be able to build ROMs, you have to download n64chain, extract it, and add the "tools\bin" folder to Window's Path environment variable. Restart your system after doing that, and the building part should now work.

Will it ever show the actual level with textures or cant we expect that? Also maybe add a "culling" feature like in tt64 so we can work on levels easier

I dont have a clue why, but i cant start the programm, i double click it the hourglass mouse appears for 1 sec and then nothing happens. This also applies to the new version of the area importer from Pilzinsel.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2017, 09:13 PM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

I need my VM back... Good job Fendroid! It is the Mario 64 hacking noobs dream!
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

(27-02-2017, 08:57 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: Will it ever show the actual level with textures or cant we expect that? Also maybe add a "culling" feature like in tt64 so we can work on levels easier

I dont have a clue why, but i cant start the programm, i double click it the hourglass mouse appears for 1 sec and then nothing happens. This also applies to the new version of the area importer from Pilzinsel.

Thanks for at least trying to use Mushroom Studio. Sorry if it doesn't work, there are also multiple users facing the same problem. Once I'll figure out what are the causes I'll release a bug fix version.

At the moment, texturing is not possible. The next version of n64split will export display lists as .dae files, so it will be not very hard to show a textured level, unless I can't find a way to load .dae files.

I've tried to add culling, but I could not find a way to change it dynamically. Maybe if I use a different rendering engine it could work, but it requires a lot of work, so I think it will be implemented later.

Sounds great, thanks anyways hope problems will get solved
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Mushroom Studio « 1 2 3 »