Introductions Thread « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

04: Mario Cheer 
Howdy, I'm Blueyoshimaster, Or BYM for short!
I'm working on a super Mario 64 hack called "Super Mario 64, Luigi's Adventure!"
(Things haven't been going so well for the hack, I ended up with a bootleg Super Mario 64 Rom, and it refused to load up on Project 64...Bummer. Tongue -It also wouldn't load up the textures on Google Sketchup. Angry )

We can do this! Chirpy

(21-07-2016, 10:09 PM)xkitten Wrote:
Hi, I'm xkitten. I found this place thru another forum Smile

I'm working on a hack... I'll post up pictures when I think it seems interesting. Wink

And so, the hacking begins! 

This is not my image.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2016, 05:08 PM by Blueyoshimaster.)
Everyone here is different... And I'm a Yoshi!
​Join the Blue Yoshi Tribe!  Wink

I have so many ideas to do a new super mario hack. I new the Super Mario 64.z64 rom, so thats why im posting...

Welcome man, I hope you enjoy the board. If you have problems with Super Mario 64 hacking you can use the Help thread or ask us personally on IRC, It has a lot of experienced people always willing to help.
Gone for a while.

(11-08-2016, 08:56 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Welcome man, I hope you enjoy the board. If you have problems with Super Mario 64 hacking you can use the Help thread or ask us personally on IRC, It has a lot of experienced people always willing to help.

Yeah they are always willing to help!
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2016, 07:18 PM by Nutta.)
Lorem Ipsum.

(14-08-2016, 06:12 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 08:56 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote:
Welcome man, I hope you enjoy the board. If you have problems with Super Mario 64 hacking you can use the Help thread or ask us personally on IRC, It has a lot of experienced people always willing to help.

Yeah they are always willing to help!

Thank you guys
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2016, 07:19 PM by Nutta.)

Hello my name is Cyborg I make hacks? My current working rom hack is Super Mario The Missing Colour Stars

Hi I'm Devann you all know me I was told to post here

(21-07-2016, 10:09 PM)xkitten Wrote: Hi, I'm xkitten. I found this place thru another forum Smile

Welcome XKitten. Enjoy your stay.

Anyways, I'm maorninja.

​If you don't know me, you live under a rock

I don't think I've introduced myself before, here.

I enjoy romhacking, looking into/at cutting room floor or dummied out content and the engineering/programming side of game mechanics a lot.
My general interests tend to be video games, technology, drawing, and game design/game development. Been drawing for years but most of my skill now lies with pixelart. My favorite genres of video games are RPGs, platformers, and roguelikes. I mostly dabble with game development in HTML5.

04: Mario Cheer 
Hey there! I'm brand new to the forum! So I'm looking to get into hacking my favorite game of all time, Paper Mario! And I was hoping to hear from you guys what exactly I'll need to get started! Because truth be told I have no idea where to begin xD
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 04:07 AM by Qwoll.)

Introductions Thread « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 »