Need help for collision textures
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

12: Question 
It's make a long time that I'm looking for a tutorial that might teach me how to use the collision fonction in
Super Mario 64 Level Editor 2.07.I really need to know how to add lava and every type of collision,can you tell me
how it works ? thanks!

Ps:I can't interact with anything in the collision tab,there's a weird texture with "N/A",I don't understand.

In SM64 Editor, load your obj/level model, go to the material tab and select the collision under the texture you want, the N/A will appear if it doesn't understand the .mtl file, did you export with blender?
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017, 06:05 AM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

(14-08-2017, 06:03 AM)Nutta Wrote: In SM64 Editor, load your obj/level model, go to the material tab and select the collision under the texture you want, the N/A will appear if it doesn't understand the .mtl file, did you export with blender?

No,Im using sketchup 8.

Is your PC in another language than English? With the newest versions of SM64Editor, textures are not detected if the language is not set to English (Or at least if it's set to French)
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

(17-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Biobak Underscore Wrote: Is your PC in another language than English? With the newest versions of SM64Editor, textures are not detected if the language is not set to English (Or at least if it's set to French)

Yes,my pc is on french (because I am) where do I change the language?
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2017, 07:50 AM by Isurvolte.)

Need help for collision textures