SMSW Archived « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Quick question : will the hidden palace finale be more difficult thant the original, or easier ? Thanks If you reply.

(28-08-2016, 08:16 PM)Tutur68 Wrote: Quick question : will the hidden palace finale be more difficult thant the original, or easier ? Thanks If you reply.

I haven't ported the level yet, but It will probably be slightly easier. Other new challenges will be in the game to compensate, either way.

SMSRDS Controls Test v0.4 is up.

Version 0.4:
*Fixed application for Windows 8/10 users
*Coded in wall-jump mechanic very similar to the N64 SM64
*Enabled wall-jump for long-jump
*Slightly reduced force of wall-jump
*Player retains control while punching, kicking, diving and licking (Yoshi)
*Reduced knockback from taking damage
*Shorter maximum interval between double/triple jumps
*Faster acceleration and rotation mid-air
*Slower maximum sideways speed mid-air
*Reduced slight upwards hop when doing a dive attack mid-air
*Slightly less side-flip distance
*Lower triple jumps
*Piranha plants take more speed to be woken up
*More control over crazed crates

Also added link to main post.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2016, 07:10 PM by Skeletons.)

Even though I think this i a good idea, you should check patreon's TOS just in case there's a rule that could cause any legal trouble...

(12-09-2016, 11:35 PM)Cue Blue Wrote: Even though I think this i a good idea, you should check patreon's TOS just in case there's a rule that could cause any legal trouble...

Don't worry, I have backup plans to make sure It stays up.
Also made a dumb video to let people know about it:

The first Patreon goal is complete! See the video below. Also, a download for SMSRDS Controls Test v0.5.

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2016, 03:51 PM by Skeletons.)

A new preview is up along with a new controls patch, let me know your suggestions for the next version!

Download
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2017, 12:44 PM by Skeletons.)

You made KTQ OP as fuck
Gone for a while.

I have play your Controle Demo on Supercard DSTWO, and its amazing I can run without press a butten Big Grin ... The loading screens are a little bit long, I must choose the clean rom option... Is this in your mod later the year sme thing???

(06-02-2017, 12:31 PM)Maximilian Deck Wrote: I have play your Controle Demo on Supercard DSTWO, and its amazing I can run without press a butten Big Grin ... The loading screens are a little bit long, I must choose the clean rom option... Is this in your mod later the year sme thing???

IIRC it's like that with every SM64DS hacks, so I'd say yes.
This is my signature

SMSW Archived « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 »