SMSW Archived « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Same. I tested the controls and I've got a complain : it's fine to always run and press a buton to walk. Great idea but now, there is just 8 directions to move. It's hard to explain but if your D-pad is a compas you can just move N, S, E, W, N-E, N-W, S-E and S-W. You cant go N-N-E or S-S-E ect. It's looks like nothing but some jump and plateforming are really hard to play with that. I play on the 3ds.
I dont know if it's already know or if you understand but I want to help to make the best game. Also sorry for my bad english.

It's impossible to fix on real hardware because it's limited to d-pad limitations, however, if you're using an emulator, it is possible to have more than 8 directions using the little tool bundled with the control patch and following the instructions from the txt.
This is my signature

But I dont have the problem with the original 64 DS game (on the 3ds too) when I run or walk so why not ?

The problem is still there. I guess it's just less noticeable.
This is my signature

I think there is a true problem with the control (on 3ds). I try to make the same tricky levels and missions to compare and with the original (with a sticker on the buton to always run) I can make some tricky jump easily and with the test control It's almost impossible to make something correct or a somesault per example and it's frustrating. I found out that in the original, the character turn progressively until he is in the S-E or N-W ect axe and with that, you can go S-S-E and others. With the mod, you go in the direction S-E or N-W ect instantly. This is the true problem for me.
It's hard to explain. I hope you understand.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 08:17 AM by Bafomdad.)

Seems very great ! But I can't have any demos because I'm not 18... :'(
But I found the secret level in the Control Test V 0.6 Wink

Is there a way to download the game is it currently is?

(02-09-2017, 06:27 AM)EpicU Wrote: Is there a way to download the game is it currently is?

Nope, wait until release ! Or you can support Skelux on patreon and get demos.  

So, there's a thing that disturbs me in the controls test that have to do with the dive attack. I'm too lazy and incoherent to explain it just in text, so here's a video I made to explain it a bit better. Thank you in advance for an update on this, I'm kind of confused about it.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2017, 05:17 PM by Tutur68.)

(03-09-2017, 11:10 PM)Tutur68 Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 06:27 AM)EpicU Wrote:
Is there a way to download the game is it currently is?

Nope, wait until release ! Or you can support Skelux on patreon and get demos.  

I see. So he has a patreon, eh?

SMSW Archived « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 »