SM64DSM Archived 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

You never cease to amaze me. Thank you for this.

Could make a patch we can apply to any hack? Another Super Mario 3D Multiplayer would be nice!
This is my signature

WOAW excellent ... thanks a lot for this hard work Big Grin

While this is amazing, I still feel this can be implemented better.

(20-05-2017, 10:50 PM)NeoTensaitchi Wrote: While this is amazing, I still feel this can be implemented better.

SM64 Multiplayer started like this too. All we can do is sit and wait for updates.

This is cool. The thing that I wanted in the future is add two buttons (jump and attack) at the touch screen. This feature helps a lot (maybe) (for some people might have problems with this [especially when using an emulator] but it's ok if don't you add this feature). But amazing hack to give this multiplayer feature. You still make me surprise along with other SM64DS romhackers or something.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2017, 10:11 AM by JoshyJoshua. Edit Reason: Because things. )

Thanks for making this Skel, I was wondering though why you didn't make it so 1 player uses the touchscreen to move and the other uses the dpad?

mirrors? Mediafire's not an option for me.

Yes, the better version of Super Mario 64 has a multi-player hack now :3

(21-05-2017, 06:47 PM)LarryKoopaIsAwesome Wrote: Yes, the better version of Super Mario 64 has a multi-player hack now :3

>better version
triggered
But damn this is great, it sucks that DS wireless is not debug-able though
Gone for a while.

SM64DSM Archived 1 2 3 4 »