SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Sorry, but how do I play it in local multiplayer? I've tried multiple times, but it just don't work. I found a way to play SM64 Multiplayer in local by using the WAV in Dolphin, but since there's no WAV for Star Road Multiplayer, I'm stuck with Project 64 and as I said before, it doesn't work.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2016, 06:58 PM by Poudink.)
This is my signature

(15-09-2016, 06:57 PM)Poudink Wrote: Sorry, but how do I play it in local multiplayer? I've tried multiple times, but it just don't work. I found a way to play SM64 Multiplayer in local by using the WAV in Dolphin, but since there's no WAV for Star Road Multiplayer, I'm stuck with Project 64 and as I said before, it doesn't work.

Could you be a little more specific about what doesn't work? Do you see any graphics? Do you see the title screen? Can you start a game? Do any player controls work?

I just tested on Project64 1.6 and mupen64plus and both run local multiplayer well if I configure player 2's controls in the input plugin settings. Project64 2.3 had some issues, I had to use Jabo's Direct3D8 video plugin instead of Glide64 to get video beyond the main menu and the input plugin was a bit clumsy.

The game works, I use a controller for player 1 and the keyboard for player 2, but when I press the buttons, it doesn't do anything! Luigi doesn't move or anything! The first player works fine tho.
This is my signature

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

The ppf software won't let me patch the game, what do I do?

(06-10-2016, 12:03 AM)Comic Wrote: The ppf software won't let me patch the game, what do I do?

I was under the impression that SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 is distributed as a patched ROM (.z64 file) and not a PPF patch file. You shouldn't need to apply a patch.

10: Star 
When ever I download a file it comes out as a .rar not zip I ahve tried all of the downloads and none of them work If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

(17-10-2016, 11:27 PM)Joaquin Rodriguez Wrote: When ever I download a file it comes out as a .rar not zip I ahve tried all of the downloads and none of them work If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

Correct, the downloads are RAR files and you will need program that can extract them. There are many to choose from, but my recommendation is 7zip since it is free, open source, and handles many archive formats including RAR.

looks awesome!!

Hey, is there anyway to save on both ends for Project64k netplay? A friend and I want to play, but we want to play it on and off without resetting all of our progress.

So when me and someone else play smsr multiplayer online. When we get a star and save, then we quit and when we go back to the rom our save data isnt there. Is there a way to save
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2016, 07:37 PM by Cyborg.)

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 »