SM64DSM Archived « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Just found out this hack doesn't work on my dstwo, either clean mode (white screen freeze) or patch mode(infinite loading). Anybody else having the same problem ?

What size is your SD card? If more than 4GB, try a smaller one.
This is my signature

32gb. If that's the problem, it's strange. I've had all sorts of romhacks, homebrews on this, all worked fine since 2015. But, i'll look into that, thanks.

Edit: Wow, solved it, thanks !
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2017, 11:20 PM by Tutur68.)

So I came here and was amazed... then I saw someone mentioned SM64 Multiplayer, went there and was amazed, but wondered what SMSR was. Looked THAT up and was amazed.

THEN I realized all these things were created by one person (you, Skeleton) AND AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZED!

Thank you so much for being you! You're absolutely amazing and your work will bring SO, SO MUCH joy to myself and my friends now that I've discovered everything you've done! It's like a dream come true!

So I made an account just to say: Thank you Skeletons you spooky amazing person <3

(03-09-2017, 11:39 AM)Kupie Wrote: So I came here and was amazed... then I saw someone mentioned SM64 Multiplayer, went there and was amazed, but wondered what SMSR was. Looked THAT up and was amazed.

THEN I realized all these things were created by one person (you, Skeleton) AND AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZED!

Thank you so much for being you! You're absolutely amazing and your work will bring SO, SO MUCH joy to myself and my friends now that I've discovered everything you've done! It's like a dream come true!

So I made an account just to say: Thank you Skeletons you spooky amazing person <3

Don't forget to try Paper Mario Multiplayer! And thanks for the compliments, I'll be releasing more big hacks soon Smile

(03-09-2017, 01:50 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 11:39 AM)Kupie Wrote:
So I came here and was amazed... then I saw someone mentioned SM64 Multiplayer, went there and was amazed, but wondered what SMSR was. Looked THAT up and was amazed.

Don't forget to try Paper Mario Multiplayer! And thanks for the compliments, I'll be releasing more big hacks soon Smile

You are a god! The only thing I could think of that would help the DS multiplayer is to have maybe L or R be "modifiers" for what buttons do, like make them do the usual "movement" but if you hold R then A is jump and B is attack and X is crouch/ground pound.

Since I believe most of this will be used on an emulator, people could easily map gamepad controls like "A" on a controller to hit both "L+Pad-Down" at the same time in order to do a "Jump" for player 1, or P2's gamepad have "A" map to "R+A" to do a "Jump". With it being on a computer, any combination of buttons can be mapped to one "button" on a joypad with joy2key or x360ce stuff.

It's already amazing as is, though!

(04-09-2017, 11:26 PM)Kupie Wrote: You are a god! The only thing I could think of that would help the DS multiplayer is to have maybe L or R be "modifiers" for what buttons do, like make them do the usual "movement" but if you hold R then A is jump and B is attack and X is crouch/ground pound.

Since I believe most of this will be used on an emulator, people could easily map gamepad controls like "A" on a controller to hit both "L+Pad-Down" at the same time in order to do a "Jump" for player 1, or P2's gamepad have "A" map to "R+A" to do a "Jump". With it being on a computer, any combination of buttons can be mapped to one "button" on a joypad with joy2key or x360ce stuff.

It's already amazing as is, though!

That'd make the game unplayable for people playing it on hardware, and I haven't seen any DS emulator that allows binding like that. Also, have fun trying to flutter jump forward with those controls.

I want to get a R4 card now just to try this out with a friend on an actual ds
Why you looking at this? Trouble

So I can't download this for my 3ds?

it wood work if you take the vs mod in to adventer mad it can be 4 players with 4 ds when you mack 1.2

(20-05-2017, 03:29 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
Probably not the kind of multiplayer people expected, but anyhow, here it is! Full-game SM64DS in multiplayer, the catch being that it must be played on the one DS system. Unfortunately, there is no means to debug or even emulate DS wireless communications, so that is out of the question I'm afraid. Anyhow, I think I've done quite a good job of making the controls feel natural, so I think people will get a fair bit of fun out of this one way or another.

Download 1.1

Version 1.1:
*Fixed throwing Bowser
*Can ground pound while flying
*Camera follows both players while swimming and flying
*Underwater shells are grabbed automatically and released with L/R
*Fixed Player 2 spawn overlapping Player 1 in certain stages
*All rooms are always visible (i.e. Inside Castle, Big Boo's Haunt)
*Fixed duplicate messages after collecting stars
*Fixed grabbing keys for Player 2
*Fixed controllers sometimes switching (hopefully)
*Doors and star doors work for Player 2

Version 1.0:
*Initial release
*Credit to Quasmok for the game icon
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2018, 08:49 PM by jt90916.)

SM64DSM Archived « 1 2 3 4 »